axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From <Ajit.Kamalak...@iflexsolutions.com>
Subject AXIOM - OMElement- Hashmap
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 05:29:06 GMT
Hi Group,

I have a hashmap in my my value object & axis 2 has generated a method
inside my stub with the below signature.

public org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement getTestMap() {

            return localCurrencyMap;

        }

How do I retrieve the values from the OMElement?

Thanks,

Ajit

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for an
individual named. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute,
store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. The sender, therefore,
 does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version.