axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From <Ajit.Kamalak...@iflexsolutions.com>
Subject .Net client
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:18:49 GMT
Hi Group,

Is nillable="true" in wsdl going to create problem as far as the
compatibility with .Net goes?

When I access my ws from a .Net client, I always get a response as
null/nothing (even with primitive types).

It works fine with Java client.

Has anybody faced this problem?

Thanks,

Ajit

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for an
individual named. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute,
store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. The sender, therefore,
 does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version.