axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From <Ajit.Kamalak...@iflexsolutions.com>
Subject org.apache.axis2.AxisFault
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 09:34:58 GMT
Hi Group,

I am using Axis 2.

I have deployed my web service & I am able to get the wsdl from it.

But, when I write a client program using the generated stub, I am
getting following error:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Exception occurred while trying to invoke
service method getSearchResult

      at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java
:486)

Please let me know what could be causing this exception.

Thanks,

Ajit

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for an
individual named. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute,
store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. The sender, therefore,
 does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version.