axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "sonu iqbal" <sonu.iq...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem accessing Apache Axis2/c function "axutil_qname_equals"
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 05:57:02 GMT
Hi all,
I am facing a problem while proceesing the response node from the server
side in Apache Axis/2 c. On the client side,after recieving the node, i
compare the "qname " of the response node with the qname of the request node
using the function "axutil_qname_equals" . I get the exception "Access
violation at location <address of the qname>"  I got the qname for the
response node by using the function "axiom_element_get_qname" and created
the qname for that of the client node by using the function
"axutil_qname_create " Is the exception related to any specific Axis2/c
DLL.?

Your little advice would be a great help to me. I am waiting.
Thanks a lot.
Sonu Iqbal