axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Topics for discussion at Microsoft re: Axis interop with .NET, Windows
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 04:35:03 GMT
Hi Folks,

During the last WCF plugfest [1] at MSFT we were able to fix all
issues related to WS-Security 1.0, WS-Security 1.1 and
WS-SecureConversation.
All these fixes are available in the Rampart/Java trunk at the moment.

You can try the latest Rampart snapshots here: [2]

Thanks,
Ruchith

1. http://mssoapinterop.org/ilab/
2. http://people.apache.org/~ruchithf/rampart/SNAPSHOT/