axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "John Kaputin (gmail)" <jakapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Moving Axis2 code base into JDK 1.5
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:42:46 GMT
+1 to moving Axis2 to Java 5.  With Woden currently at Java 1.4 (to support
Axis2) we provide a type-safe API using typed arrays. We would prefer to use
Java 5 generics.

+1 to previous suggestions about supporting existing Axis2 uses tied to Java
1.4 by rolling up trunk into an Axis2 1.4 release at Java 1.4, then doing a
Java 5 release of Axis2.

regards,
John Kaputin.