axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From brianster...@gmail.com
Subject InitialContext Lookup Using RMI
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 00:52:43 GMT
Hello All.

I'm trying to make a connection from my web service inside an aar file
to a remote EJB running in a pramati instance.  The InitialContext
properties are listed below:

java.naming.provider.url=rmi://192.168.1.170:18026
java.naming.factory.initial=com.pramati.naming.client.PramatiClientContextFactory
java.naming.security.principal=root
java.naming.security.credentials=pramati

When I try to run the service I get the following error:

Caused by: javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate
class: com.pramati.naming.client.PramatiClientContextFactory [Root
exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.pramati.naming.client.PramatiClientContextFactory]
    at
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:657)
    at
javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:247)
    at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)
    at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:197)

Appears to be a classloader issue.  If I move the jars and conf files
used to perform the lookup to the AXIS2_HOME/lib directory, it works no
problem.

My question is - What do I need to do to get this to work with all
resources inside my aar file?  Do I need to add some configuration info
to axis2.xml?

Thanks in advance.