axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Bjorn Townsend <bj...@apache.org>
Subject Topics for discussion at Microsoft re: Axis interop with .NET, Windows
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 07:18:43 GMT

(crossposted on the user and dev lists)

I'm heading to Microsoft next week along with a number of other Apache
folks to meet with them about improving compatibility between Apache
projects and Windows Server 2008. I'd like to get input from the
community as far as what people would like me to talk to them about.
I'm especially looking for test cases you'd like me to try out to make
sure compatibility is maintained, and also to find out about any
existing interop problems you might be encountering in current versions.

If you could provide your feedback some time before Monday morning
Pacific time (GMT -8), I'd be most grateful. I'll be there through
Wednesday, so if you're not able to provide feedback before Monday
there is some leeway.

Thanks!

Bjorn