axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Luna, Abraham" <Abraham.L...@wellcare.com>
Subject Return raw XML
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 15:23:50 GMT
Is there a way to return the raw XML returned by a web service using the
AXIS framework? I compiled some classes from a WSDL using the
command-line tools.

Thanks for your help,

Abraham Luna
Software Engineer
WellCare Health Plans, Inc.
8735 Henderson Road
Tampa, Florida 33634
(800) 960-2530 ext. 1814
abraham.luna@wellcare.com

Confidential Privacy Notice: This e-mail message and any attachments are
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain
information that is proprietary, confidential and/or exempt from
disclosure and may be Protected Health Information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of this message.  If you are a regular recipient of
our e-mails, please notify us if you change your e-mail address. Thank
you.

[...]

This email is confidential. This email message and any attachments are intended for the exclusive