axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom Seelbach" <tom.seelb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: howto build Axis2 with Continuum
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:36:25 GMT
I just installed Tomcat (inside WebSphere CE) and that too defaults to
8080.  Would it be ok to switch the default port for jax-ws tests to a
different port?    8080 is pretty standard for Tomcat, Tomcat in Geronimo,
TCPmon, ...  Would be one less build/test break to worry about.

 If it's a PIA just tell me and i will stop whining :)

thanks,
Tom