axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas L Gallardo <nlgal...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] JAXWS version in Axis2 1.4
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:50:35 GMT

+1 from me

             Brian De Pradine
             <PRADINE@uk.ibm.c
                                       axis-dev@ws.apache.org
             01/24/2008 10:24                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Axis2] JAXWS version in Axis2
             Please respond to         1.4
             axis-dev@ws.apach
                   e.org

Hello devs,

Given that jax-ws 2.1 seems to be an important deliverable for Axis2 1.4,
and that people other than myself are starting to contribute to the
development effort. I propose to merge the contents of the jax-ws 2.1
branch into the trunk and to continue development in the trunk from now on.
The JIRA for jax-ws 2.1 [1] has been updated with the details of the
changes that will be moved across for anyone who is interested.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2722

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?