axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Lahiru Sandakith" <sandak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSAS-603 - I am getting the same stack exception
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 10:26:52 GMT
Hi Vergil,
The issue was fixed in the svn trunk and can you please verify with the
axis2 nightly build, and get back to us.
Also this will be available in the next Axis2 and therefore WSAS also.
Thanks
Lahiru Sandakith.

On Jan 17, 2008 2:30 PM, Afkham Azeez <afkham@gmail.com> wrote:

> It should be the same issue since  it is the same Axis2 that is used by
> WSAS. Please try out the Axis2 nightly build at
> http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/
>
> Thanks
> Azeez
>

> On Jan 17, 2008 1:49 PM, Trasca Virgil <virgil_trasca@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Azeez,
> >
> >        Sorry for insisting so much. I am not using WSAS 2.1 only
> > axis2.war 1.3. Because of that I want you to confirm me that what I
> > found is the same issue (as I am using Axis1.3 and you are saying about
> > wsas). Also if it is the same issue I am intersted when it will be fixed in
> > Axis2.war as I am using this one and not WSAS. I assume it will be fixed
> > in Axis2 1.4.
> >
> > When will 1.4 be released? Till then is it possible that you will send
> > me an updated jar file that will contain the fix so I can test it?
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Virgil

http://sandakith.wordpress.com/
GPG Key Fingerprint : 8CD8 68E0 4CBC 75CB 25BC  1AB1 FE5E 7464 1F01 9A0F