axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Afkham Azeez" <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DBCP in Axis2
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:03:21 GMT
Try adding a corresponding entry to the Tomcat's server.xml file.

See
https://wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/wsas/java/modules/core/lib/appservers/tomcat/6.x/server.xml.
Search for <Context path="/wso2wsas"> in that file. In WSAS, what we've done
is include the resource-ref entry in the web.xml file as well as adding the
following entry to Tomcat's server.xml file:

               <Context path="/wso2wsas">
                    <Resource name="jdbc/wso2wsas_db"
                              auth="Container"
                              type="javax.sql.DataSource"
                              maxActive="100"
                              maxIdle="30"
                              maxWait="10000"
                              username="wso2wsas"
                              password="wso2wsas"
                              driverClassName="
org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver"
                              url="jdbc:derby:../database/WSO2WSAS_DB"/>
                </Context>

--
Azeez

--