axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Afkham Azeez" <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AXIS2 : problems in logging DEBUG messages in AXIS2 1.3
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2008 16:24:21 GMT
Still you can have a single log4j configuration file which handles the
logging configuration of all Web services. For each of the services, you can
use a different logger, these 6 loggers can write to 6 different files. You
will need 6 different file appenders and each of these will point to a
separate log file. The 6 loggers will use one each of these appenders. Here
is a sample file from WSAS (
https://wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/wsas/java/modules/core/conf/log4j.properties).
Here we have used 2 different log files which are associated with 2
different appenders. Take a look at how the loggers & appenders have been
configured.

Azeez

--
Thanks