axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From <Ajit.Kamalak...@iflexsolutions.com>
Subject problem with VB as client of axis 1.4 web services
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 06:27:36 GMT
Hi Group,

I have an axis java client & axis java server which works fine.

When I use wsdl with a VB client, I am able to hit the server, but when
I make the call, the return values are always "nothing".

I am using Document/Literal style for exposing my web services.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ajit

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for an
individual named. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute,
store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. The sender, therefore,
 does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version.