axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Dynamic Phase support
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 04:30:41 GMT
hi deepal,

As I have said in my previous mail, I am not saying we MUST do it. Basically
I have given my thoughts
regarding the dynamic phases. As you have told if some one going to add it
to Axis2 2.x. :)

As I have told earlier as well I am ok with going to Axis2 1.4 with either
only static phases or
with the improvement you have done.

thanks,
Amila.