axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] JAXWS version in Axis2 1.4
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:43:12 GMT

Lahiru,

Yep, both work!. We need to figure out a couple of more things. See if there are jaxws "features"
that can/need to be
turned on/off and maybe add some key/value pairs in services.xml to control them. Some annotations
may be overridden by
deployment descriptors. We need to come up with a list of those and be able to specify them
in services.xml too. Stay tuned.

thanks,
dims