axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException - Using RPCServiceClient
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 07:30:49 GMT
Hi Raghuveer,
This should be a bug  , please create a JIRA

Thanks
Deepal
>
> We are trying to connect to an axis web service through
> RPCServiceClient. On the server side we are using hibernate and spring.
>
> The object we are trying to retrieve is a complex java object. I see
> that the function on the server side is being called
>
> but unable to return the object on the client side. On the client side
> we get this error
>
>  
>
> In Exception _java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException_
>
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: _java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException_
>
>       at
> org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(_Utils.java:486_)
>
>       at
> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(_OutInAxisOperation.java:343_)
>
>       at
> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(_OutInAxisOperation.java:389_)
>
>       at
> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(_OutInAxisOperation.java:211_)
>
>       at
> org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(_OperationClient.java:163_)
>
>       at
> org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(_ServiceClient.java:528_)
>
>       at
> org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(_ServiceClient.java:508_)
>
>       at
> org.apache.axis2.rpc.client.RPCServiceClient.invokeBlocking(_RPCServiceClient.java:101_)
>
>      
>
>  
>
>  
>
> On the server side I have switched on the debug and this is the ouput
> from the log.
>
>  
>
> Invoking flowComplete() in Phase "Transport"
>
> 2008-01-24 10:16:28,944
> [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.flowComplete(Phase.java:334)] DEBUG
> org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase  - [MessageContext:
> logID=urn:uuid:DBCA0B4E208B188D591201187720357] Invoking
> flowComplete() for Handler 'SOAPActionBasedDispatcher' in Phase
> 'Transport'
>
> 2008-01-24 10:16:28,944
> [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.flowComplete(Phase.java:334)] DEBUG
> org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase  - [MessageContext:
> logID=urn:uuid:DBCA0B4E208B188D591201187720357] Invoking
> flowComplete() for Handler 'RequestURIBasedDispatcher' in Phase
> 'Transport'
>
> 2008-01-24 10:16:28,944
> [org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:152)]
> DEBUG org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet  -
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>
> 2008-01-24 10:16:28,960
> [org.apache.axis2.addressing.AddressingHelper.isFaultRedirected(AddressingHelper.java:70)]
> DEBUG org.apache.axis2.addressing.AddressingHelper  - [MessageContext:
> logID=urn:uuid:DBCA0B4E208B188D591201187720357] isReplyRedirected:
> FaultTo is null. Returning isReplyRedirected
>
> 2008-01-24 10:16:28,960
> [org.apache.axis2.addressing.AddressingHelper.isReplyRedirected(AddressingHelper.java:49)]
> DEBUG org.apache.axis2.addressing.AddressingHelper  - [MessageContext:
> logID=urn:uuid:DBCA0B4E208B188D591201187720357] isReplyRedirected:
> ReplyTo is null. Returning false
>
> 2008-01-24 10:16:29,007
> [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:269)] DEBUG
> org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase  - [MessageContext:
> logID=urn:uuid:DBCA0B4E208B188D591201187789034] Checking pre-condition
> for Phase "soapmonitorPhase"
>
> 2008-01-24 10:16:29,023
> [org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:282)] DEBUG
> org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase  - [MessageContext:
> logID=urn:uuid:DBCA0B4E208B188D591201187789034] Invoking phase
> "soapmonitorPhase"
>
>  
>
>  
>
> Can someone help as to why we are getting the error??
>
>  
>
> thanks
>
> Smitha
>
>  
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
> For additional commands,


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: axis-dev-help@ws.apache.org


Mime
View raw message