axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanka Samaranayake <ssa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About the WS-Policy support
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:47:54 GMT
Hi Kokie,

WSDL4J does not identify policy expressions separately. That is WSDL4J
doesn't implement a component like WSDL4J policy extension element.
However that information is preserved in the WSDL4J object model as
Unknown extension element. WSDL2AxisServiceBuilder use this information
when building an AxisService from a WSDL.

Thanks,
Sanka

kokie wrote:
> Can the WSDL4J read a wsdl file with policy information in it?I've got
> a problem to codegen against a WSDL with WS-Security Policy(The wsdl
> file is from policy sample01 in rampart release).So I debugged the
> Axis2 1.3 source code ,found that the WSDLReader seems that it cannot
> read the policy information.The wsdl file is attached.
>
> --
> 緋村劍心

Sanka Samaranayake
WSO2 Inc.