axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "XCV" <xcvisc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [axis2]please help me with axis2 handler
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 09:49:30 GMT

>>    hello and i got puzzled when i try to code a handler, that is how can i wake up
the message chain which suspended by return InvocationResponse.SUSPEND in method invoke(MessageContext
msgContext)  ? Please somebody help me and thanks a lot!

>This is exactly what Sandesha does. What they do is they they suspend
>the invocation and then store the message context somewhere , when the
>conditions satisfied get the message context and resume that.
>So before you return the InvocationResponse.SUSPEND need to store the
>message context and call resume after the condition get satisfied.
>-Deepal

OK,i got it! there is method: AxisEngine.resume(msgCtx), it's sound work well to resume a
suspended chain ,but when i stored the messageContext and suspend a handler chain ,then i
invoke the method AxisEngine.resume(msgCtx),it seem's not work ? can anybody help me ?thanks
alot!!!