axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [axis2]please help me with axis2 handler
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 06:00:20 GMT

>    hello and i got puzzled when i try to code a handler, that is how can i wake up the
message chain which suspended by return InvocationResponse.SUSPEND in method invoke(MessageContext
msgContext)  ? Please somebody help me and thanks a lot!

This is exactly what Sandesha does. What they do is they they suspend
the invocation and then store the message context somewhere , when the
conditions satisfied get the message context and resume that.
So before you return the InvocationResponse.SUSPEND need to store the
message context and call resume after the condition get satisfied.
-Deepal