axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Dynamic Phase support
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 05:36:56 GMT

> Deepal,
>
> Is it possible to get Collection from WS(AXIS2)! If not what is the
> possible solutions ?

Well , the answer is yes. However you have to use wither List or Object
arrays. We do not support Hashtable , hashmap and vectors.

-Deepal

>>        <!-- other phase for this flow -->
>>   </Inflow>
>>   <!-- other flows -->
>> </module>
>>
>> In this way the only thing users have to learn about the phase and
>>
> handlers
>
>> is that.
>>
>> 'Phases and Handlers can only be defined in the module.xml and a phase
>>
> can
>
>> be placed within a flow using phase rules (after, before, phase first,
>>
> phase
>
>> last) and a handler can be placed within a phase using handler rules.
>>

> I think this is too much of work to do at this point , since Axis2 is
> in production .
>
> -Deepal

> DISCLAIMER:
> This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s)
and the views expressed in the same are not necessarily the views of Zensar Technologies Ltd.
If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail by error, its use is strictly
prohibited, please delete the e-mail and notify the sender. Zensar Technologies Ltd. does
not accept any liability for virus infected mails.