axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Dynamic Phase support
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2007 23:39:01 GMT
Glen,
It's just as well I saw you volunteering and didn't do it as well,
'cos I was tempted :-)

+1 to your more advanced options in general terms.

Do you have a defined behaviour when multiple modules define phases
with the same name, or with the same name as a statically defined
phase? Presumably the first/static declaration wins and you trace out
the multiple declaration failure?

David