axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Adding security phase to OutFaultFlow
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 11:35:42 GMT
Deepal,
I disagree. It complicates the chain and our configuration files for
no benefit to a large number of users.

The lack of dynamic phases also requires people to repetitively edit
axis2.xml files when adding something we haven't yet added a phase
for.... it's really naff from a user perspective, especially given all
the huffing and puffing in articles about how great our module
architecture is.

Can I ask if there's something specific you're worried about wrt
dynamic phases, or if it's just something you don't see a need for?

Cheers,
David