axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Adding security phase to OutFaultFlow
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:01:09 GMT
+1 to dynamic phase support, and -0 to changing the axis2.xml to help
rampat in the short term....but I'm not happy about shipping an Axis2
release with a solution we've already agreed sucks, needs replaced,
and results in config file churn for users... so lets get the dynamic
phase support designed and implemented!

Do we have any requirements above modules defining a phase and its
relative location in the flow?
Cheers,
David