axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Displaying the Service Information on the GET request
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 03:19:39 GMT
Hi axis2 folks,

We (synapse-dev) is in the process of doing some refactoring on the GET
request processors. For the moment we do provide a service information html
page on doing a GET request on the service path and discussing to add a
?info filter for that and keep the original service path for any other thing
(may be we can provide a configuration point so that user can configure that
path to provide the wsdl of the service instead)

What is the behavior of the axis2 in this service path navigation through a
browser (or else doing a GET request over the service path) and what do you
guys think about this improvement?

Thanks,
Ruwan