axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Adding security phase to OutFaultFlow
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 06:05:14 GMT
On Dec 19, 2007 9:40 PM, Glen Daniels <glen@thoughtcraft.com> wrote:

> Honestly, there isn't really much point to doing this change now.
> Rampart already has an axis2.xml in their test repository - and people
> using Axis2 and/or Rampart already have axis2.xmls in *their*
> repositories.  So simply changing the Rampart one will get it working
> there... and explaining how to change your own will get users working.
>
> The only thing we'd gain by doing the change in Axis2 itself now is the
> ability for people picking up new SNAPSHOT releases to have Rampart work
> with the default Axis2 SNAPSHOTs.

In addition to that this can be done with a single obvious commit. Which is
very easier than changing
already written bunch of test cases. Why you want to push this to hard way?

There are addressing, security and RM phases already there in axis2.xml. So
after adding dynamic
phases any way we have to refine all the module.xml files and axis2.xmlfiles.

I am not getting why you so much bother about this no harm single change.