axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Adding security phase to OutFaultFlow
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:25:17 GMT
It will be great if we can get the dynamic phase support into Axis2-1.4...

BUT *until* someone really works on this feature and get it
implemented and tested with
rampart, sandesha, addressing etc...  I'd like to go ahead with what
we have right
now and simply add the "Security" phase to OutFaultFlow. As Nandana
mentioned we
already have this in all other flows. This will help us in Rampart to
continue our
implementations and testing.

Thanks,
Ruchith