axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Dispatch order
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 02:36:52 GMT
The issue here is whether SUPPORT_SINGLE_OP takes priority or the sequence
of deployers do. That is, right now it appears that SSO is tested at the
end of the dispatch phase .. which just makes sure that if that property
has been set it overrides everything else.

Service dispatch also happens in the dispatch phase often ... so I think
the code is right.

Sanjiva.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.