axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Charitha Kankanamge <chari...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: java2wsdl maven2 plugin is broken
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 08:36:30 GMT
Hi Virgil,
I'm sorry I have updated the axis2 docs for WSDL2Code maven plugin, Not
for java2wsdl. However, you will be able to update your pom.xml for
java2wsdl by using the following.

<build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.axis2</groupId>
                <artifactId>axis2-java2wsdl-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.3</version>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>java2wsdl</goal>
                        </goals>
                    <configuration>
                    <className>com.foo.myservice.MyHandler</className>
                    </configuration>
                </execution>
            </executions>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>

regards
Charitha

Trasca Virgil wrote:

>Hi,
>
>  Until this will be applied on the oficiall apache axis2 site can you please send me
the full and correct pom.xml for using java2wsdl?

>Thank you,
>Virgil

WSO2 inc.
Flower Road, Colombo 07
+94 714268070

A bug in the hand is better than one as yet undetected