axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Hemant Borole" <hemantbor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: code too large error
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:16:04 GMT
Hi Amila,
This is the same issue that I have reported about limitation on the number
of operations in the WSDL.
I am not using the -u option, will give it a try.
I am using axis 1.4
I am using document encoded.
Unfortunately due to privacy concerns I am not able to share the WSDL.

P.S. The issue reported by Man Tat and me are the same. Basically we are
talking about the same WSDL file.

--
Thanks and Regards
Hemant