axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Trasca Virgil <virgil_tra...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: java2wsdl maven2 plugin is broken
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 09:18:25 GMT
Hi Charitha,

Thank you for help.

Also the apache axis2 site enty for java2wsdl is wrong not only for wsdl2code. This also need
to be updated with correct information.

Virgil

----- Original Message ----
From: Charitha Kankanamge <charitha@wso2.com>
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 10:36:30 AM
Subject: Re: java2wsdl maven2 plugin is broken

Hi Virgil,
I'm sorry I have updated the axis2 docs for WSDL2Code maven plugin, Not
for java2wsdl. However, you will be able to update your pom.xml for
java2wsdl by using the following.

<build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.axis2</groupId>
                <artifactId>axis2-java2wsdl-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>1.3</version>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>java2wsdl</goal>
                        </goals>
                    <configuration>
                    <className>com.foo.myservice.MyHandler</className>
                    </configuration>
                </execution>
            </executions>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>

regards
Charitha

Trasca Virgil wrote:

>Hi,
>
>  Until this will be applied on the oficiall apache axis2 site can you please send me
the full and correct pom.xml for using java2wsdl?

>Thank you,
>Virgil

WSO2 inc.
Flower Road, Colombo 07
+94 714268070

A bug in the hand is better than one as yet undetected