axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From neo qing <neoq...@msn.com>
Subject How control the service remotely
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 07:00:51 GMT

Hi everyone:
             I want to control the service that deployed in the servlet container with AXIS2,
such as, list the services,stop,start the service,currently I take a unstable approache that
I post a request like 'axis-admin/deactive' to the target server, mostly it is available but
I do not think it is a good idea.
             I have read the source of AXIS2, I find a class named "org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AdminAgent",
it can manage the service,but it use a method like below

ConfigurationContext  configContext = ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext(new
WarBasedAxisConfigurator(config));

………………

AxisService service = configContext.getAxisConfiguration().getServiceForActivation(serviceName);
               service.setActive(true);

the variable 'config' is a instance of ServeletConfig

but I do not want to bind the function to the container because I want to expose the function
as a web service.

the question is :How can I get the AxisConfiguration instance and not depend on the ServerletConfig?

or you can give me another good idea about how to control the services remotely?
thanks !

Any reply is appreciation!

 neo
Discover the new Windows Vista