axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom Jordahl" <tjord...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: Preparing to get Axis 1.5 on track
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:31:43 GMT
Awesome!  +1 to getting a 1.5 release rolling.

P.S. Yes, I am awake.

--
Tom Jordahl
Adobe

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Daniels [mailto:glen@thoughtcraft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 11:29 AM
To: Axis-Dev
Subject: Preparing to get Axis 1.5 on track

Axis-dev'ers:

Greetings from ApacheCon!  Bjorn Townsend and I just sat down and took a

look at [1], with an eye towards getting started on a bugfix release for

Axis 1.  I would expect that 1.5 will be the final Axis1 release.

I just created a "1.5" target in JIRA, and our next step is to target
the JIRAs that Bjorn references to that.  Then we get started on the
actual work! :)  Toward that end, I'm going to initiate a VOTE on a
separate thread to grant Bjorn commit karma, since he's willing and able

  to get this train moving forward.

So, please vote, please scan through JIRA and add to the list if you
have things that aren't already represented, and please consider
reviewing and committing some patches (hey Tom, you awake out there?)...

Thanks,
--Glen

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/Axis1%2e5ReleasePlan