axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Role support for Axis2 handlers
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 17:06:43 GMT
I've done a first pass at this (details below). If there are any
questions or objections, fire away!
David

Author: davidillsley
Date: Fri Nov  2 10:02:24 2007
New Revision: 591402

Log:
SOAP 1.1 Actor/SOAP 1.2 Role Support
       - Allows roles to be configued per AxisConfiguration object
       - Roles can be configured through axis2.xml
       - MustUnderstand checking modified to use this role configuration
         (Defaults to existing behaviour if not explicitly turned on)
       - AddressingInHandler modified to use this role configuration
if it exists.

Apologies if I'm jumping the gun. If anyone objects I'm happy to withdraw it.
(I got it done more quickly than I expected :-)