axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First Element must contain the local name, Envelope , but found HTML
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 12:56:50 GMT
It seems like maybe the URL is incorrect. Basically the call is returning a
HTML page instead of a SOAP document.

The best way to trace this is to use TCPMON or another network sniffer to
see what is happening. Another approach is to try SOAPUI to make a call and
test the service is working properly.

Paul