axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: custom transport
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 19:31:51 GMT
Mathieu

You might want to look at the refactoring that Asankha did for creating
Axis2 transports. I believe he has tried to create some simple "base"
classes you can extend. The code is in the Synapse tree, but the results are
pure Axis2.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/synapse/trunk/java/modules/transports

I can't help with your actual problem but thanks for working on XMPP - that
will be a great addition.

Paul