axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Hosamath, Viru" <VH7...@att.com>
Subject AXIS2 - Service is not getting deployed on Axis2 on Weblogic 9
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 15:27:41 GMT
All,

I have downloaded AXIS2 from apache and deployed axis2.war on weblogic
9...look like it is happily deployed but got following output on
weblogic console.

[INFO] Deploying module: addressing-1.3

[INFO] Deploying module: soapmonitor-1.3

[INFO] Deploying module: ping-1.3

[INFO] Deploying module: metadataExchange-1.3

[INFO] Deploying module: script-1.3

[ERROR] AxisConfiguration getRepository returns null, cannot deploy
scripts

[INFO] script module activated

[INFO] Deploying Web service: version

And, I have created StockQuoteService service from quick start guide and
deployed same to Axis2 by using axis admin console, I got successful
message but look like service is not deployed.

Am I doing wrong something? or Axis2.war is not deployed successfully?

Need your help :-(

Thanks in Advance.

Viru