axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Hosamath, Viru" <VH7...@att.com>
Subject RE: Exception during web service call -Please help
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 15:14:46 GMT
Hi friends,

Can any one please help me? this is urgent :-(

I'm new to webservice, I'm using Axis to communicate web service..

I have created required clients ,stubs and other objects by using axis
wsdl2java tool...

My client code is something like this,

DemandService demandService = new DemandServiceLocator();

URL url = new java.net.URL(serviceURL);

DemandServicePortType ds =
demandService.getDemandServiceSOAP11port(url);

RemoteReference ref = ds.createRequest(oRequest);

I'm not sending any security header with my ws call, how to set security
header to above code?  I would really appreciate your help..

Thanks in advance -

Thanks,

 Viru

---------------------------------------

AxisFault

 faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Client

 faultSubcode:

 faultString: WSDoAllReceiver: Incoming message does not contain
required Securi

ty header

 faultActor:

 faultNode:

 faultDetail:

        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:WSDoAllReceiver:
Incoming message does not contain required Security header

        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder

.java:222)

        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.

java:129)

        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(Deserializ

ationContext.java:1087)

        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endEleme

nt(AbstractSAXParser.java:633)

        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scan

EndElement(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:719)

        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImp

l$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java
:1685)

        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImp

l.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)

        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(X