axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Prioritized list of 1.4 things to do
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 15:59:59 GMT
Hi folks:

Deepal and I just did a quick prioritization pass on the list at [1].
Please take a look and see if it matches your view of the world.  We
tried to be pretty simple about it, marking things on a three-level
scale where 1 = critical, 2 = important, and 3 = nice to have.

Couple of quick things to note - 1) we didn't consider how easy/hard
these things are; so some of the 3's are going to be 5-minute quick
fixes which can get done any time.  2) some of the priorities are about
making sure we finish discussion/design on things - so even if it's a
(1) that doesn't necessarily mean we'll change any code, just that we
MUST have the conversation soon.

Thanks,
--G & D

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2/post-1%2e3-plans