axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Chi Tai, Dang" <chitai.d...@uni-ulm.de>
Subject Local Service Call
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 21:34:21 GMT
Hello,

i know it's been asked before, but no solution so far.
Does anyone know if/how I can call a local service from within a service inside of \
the same AXIS instance?

Thanks in advance,
  Chi-Tai Dang

-----Original Message-----
From: Stevenson, Chris [mailto:Chris.Stevenson@DrKW.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 9:23 AM
To: 'axis-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject: Local Service Call

Hello All,

Does anyone know if/how I can call a local service from within a service inside of \
the same AXIS instance?

Also is the container smart enough to know that if I'm calling a web service from \
within another webservice on the same box it will use the existing deployed service \
via straight java rather than encoding a soap call and serializing it etc etc...?
If it can't work it out can i configure it to do this?

Thanks for help,

Chris