axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: having the list of a remote axis2 services programmatically
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 01:46:09 GMT
You need some beans that expose the admin functionality as services so
that you can control it remotely. If you look at the source for WSO2 WSAS
you can see how we do it - you can either use WSAS' directly for it or
just copy the bits that you care about.

See:
http://wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/wsas/java/modules/admin/src/org/wso2/wsas/admin/service/

In particular you probably want ServiceAdmin.java. If you look at the WSAS
admin console you'll see how these services are used remotely.

http://wso2.org/projects/wsas/java

Sanjiva.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.