axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "mathieu fabre" <mathieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: custom transport
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 19:04:52 GMT
Hi,

you say :

"You need to extract the SOAP message from the XMPP message and then need
to set the SOAP message to the the message context."

but i do that thing on the server side. And after, i give the message
context (which is complete) to the axis engine (receive methode).

And this is when i do this action that i obtain the ADBException :
unexpected subelement header.....