axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "mathieu fabre" <mathieu...@gmail.com>
Subject custom transport
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 12:58:12 GMT
hi,

I would like to implement my own transport in xmpp (jabber)
i write a XMPPTransportSender and a XMPPSimple Server like for the http
transport.
i add these sender and receiver in the axis2.xml config file.

The client extract the soap message from the messageContext and send it to a
chat (in the invoke method)
using the "writeWithCommon" method (which is the client method)

The server receive the soap message via the chat and recreate the
messageContext using
transportUtils class.

My problem : i obtain an exception when i send the message context to axis
engine - AxisEngine.receive(messageContext)

the exception is :

org.apache.axis2.fault : org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException :
Unexpected subelement header...

I don't know why... :(

I can give you my 2 classes if you want to look at...

thanks in advance