axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From WJ Krpelan <krpelan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: First Element must contain the local name, Envelope , but found HTML
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 09:55:27 GMT
Hello,
mere guess: are you using xhtml in the error-case?
pls send a soap-trace
Cheers

--- BJuma <belal.juma@injazatdatasystems.com> wrote:

> Belal wrote:
> >
> > The strange thing is if it is OC4J alone, the
> auto-generated java client
> > is working fine as expected. but on the Oracle AS
> it is not working.
> >

> pzfreo wrote:
> >
> > WSDL2Java is pretty reliable.
> >
> > To debug the next step is to see a trace of your
> message.
> >
> > Paul
> >
> > On Nov 19, 2007 3:08 PM, BJuma
> <belal.juma@injazatdatasystems.com> wrote:

> the soap respnse as
> client (wsdl2java) i got
> >> such
> or I am doing some
> >> thing

> Basically the call is
> >> returning

> another network sniffer
> try SOAPUI to make a call

> <belal.juma@injazatdatasystems.com>

> 10g. I can check from
> >> the
> them are depoloyed
> axis2 java client to
> >> access
> got the following

> org.apache.axis2.builder.BuilderUtilgetSOAPBuilder
> First Element must
> >> contain

org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.constructNode(

org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.createOMElement
> >> (

org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java

org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.getSOAPEnvelope
> >> (

org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.<init>(

org.apache.axis2.builder.BuilderUtil.getSOAPBuilder(BuilderUtil.java
> >> :609)

org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createDocumentElement(

org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(

org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(

org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java
> >> :163)

ae.ead.egovernment.core.webservice.LookupDataServiceStub.getCountries(

ae.ead.egovernment.core.webservice.TestClient.main(TestClient.java:19)

> org.apache.axis2.builder.BuilderUtilgetSOAPBuilder
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: First Element
> >> must
> HTML

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:417)

org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(

org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java
> >> :163)

ae.ead.egovernment.core.webservice.LookupDataServiceStub.getCountries(

ae.ead.egovernment.core.webservice.TestClient.main(TestClient.java:19)
> org.apache.axiom.soap.SOAPProcessingException: First
> >> Element
> HTML

org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.constructNode(

org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder.createOMElement
> >> (

=== message truncated ===