axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjaya Karunasena <sanja...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Congratulations, new committers!
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 01:17:23 GMT
Hi Developers,

Thank you for accepting me as a committer and the warm welcome to the Web
Services project. Looking forward to working with you all and making more
significant contributions.

Glen, I will read the guidelines and get back to you with the CLA.

"sanjayak" is fine with me as the account name.

Thanks Again,
Sanjaya