axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Deepal Jayasinghe (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (AXIS2-3281) xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema- missing from code gen pojo response
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 18:05:53 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3281?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_12541870
] 

Deepal Jayasinghe commented on AXIS2-3281:
------------------------------------------

Hi 
Actuallly this is not a problem in POJO rather an issue in Axiom. So the stax implementation
which you have in Caucho Resin 3.1.2 causing this problem. I think we have tested with some
other version of Caucho Resin 3.1.2 and it worked but I can not remember what exactly the
version was.

Thanks
Deepal

>  xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema- missing from code gen pojo response
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AXIS2-3281
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3281
>             Project: Axis 2.0 (Axis2)
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: codegen
>    Affects Versions: 1.3
>         Environment: Ubuntu Fiesty Fawn, Caucho Resin 3.1.2
>            Reporter: Ryan Vanderwerf
>         Attachments: wsdl.txt
>
>
> I am using the POJO interaction I used and found an error in the XML that is returned.
For the server side I won't appear to have any control for this.  The elements of the code
reference  xsi:nil="true",, however that namespace is defined nowhere. Since everything is
auto-generated from my POJOs, I assume this is a bug:
> from SOAP Monitor:
> request:
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
> <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
>   <soapenv:Body xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
>     <ns2:authenticateUser xmlns:ns2="http://services.webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com">
>       <ns2:userName xmlns:ns2="http://services.webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com">xxxxx</ns2:userName>
>       <ns2:password xmlns:ns2="http://services.webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com">yyyy</ns2:password>
>     </ns2:authenticateUser>
>   </soapenv:Body>
> </soapenv:Envelope>
> response:
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
> <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
>   <soapenv:Body xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
>     <ns:authenticateUserResponse xmlns:ns="http://services.webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com">
>       <ns:return type="com.mifflin.blueberry.webservices.UserDTO" xmlns:ns="http://services.webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com"
xmlns:ax22="http://webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com/xsd">
>         <ax22:comment xsi:nil="true" xmlns:ax22="http://webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com/xsd">
>         </ax22:comment>
>         <ax22:country xsi:nil="true" xmlns:ax22="http://webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com/xsd">
>         </ax22:country>
>         <ax22:devFocus1 xsi:nil="true" xmlns:ax22="http://webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com/xsd">
>         </ax22:devFocus1>
>         <ax22:devFocus2 xsi:nil="true" xmlns:ax22="http://webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com/xsd">
>         </ax22:devFocus2>
>         <ax22:devFocus3 xsi:nil="true" xmlns:ax22="http://webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com/xsd">
>         </ax22:devFocus3>
>         <ax22:email xmlns:ax22="http://webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com/xsd">your@email.com</ax22:email>
>         <ax22:firstName xmlns:ax22="http://webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com/xsd">blah</ax22:firstName>
>         <ax22:isId xsi:nil="true" xmlns:ax22="http://webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com/xsd">
>         </ax22:isId>
>         <ax22:jobFunction xsi:nil="true" xmlns:ax22="http://webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com/xsd">
>         </ax22:jobFunction>
>         <ax22:jobLevel xsi:nil="true" xmlns:ax22="http://webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com/xsd">
>         </ax22:jobLevel>
>         <ax22:language xsi:nil="true" xmlns:ax22="http://webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com/xsd">
>         </ax22:language>
>         <ax22:lastName xmlns:ax22="http://webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com/xsd">hello</ax22:lastName>
>         <ax22:mobile xsi:nil="true" xmlns:ax22="http://webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com/xsd">
>         </ax22:mobile>
>         <ax22:pendingNewEmail xsi:nil="true" xmlns:ax22="http://webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com/xsd">
>         </ax22:pendingNewEmail>
>         <ax22:phone xsi:nil="true" xmlns:ax22="http://webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com/xsd">
>         </ax22:phone>
>         <ax22:roles xmlns:ax22="http://webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com/xsd">super
guy</ax22:roles>
>         <ax22:title xsi:nil="true" xmlns:ax22="http://webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com/xsd">
>         </ax22:title>
>         <ax22:username xmlns:ax22="http://webservices.blueberry.mifflin.com/xsd">username</ax22:username>
>       </ns:return>
>     </ns:authenticateUserResponse>
>   </soapenv:Body>
> </soapenv:Envelope>

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: axis-dev-help@ws.apache.org


Mime
View raw message