axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From MrNobody <>
Subject [Axis 1.4 - Java] How to authenticate properly?
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:16:20 GMT

So I generate a Stub, Proxy, ProxyService and ProxyServiceLocator files using
the WASDL2Java command line tool from Axis.

How do I use these classes to authenticate my username/password properly?
What I've been doing is editting the Stub classes and in the createCall()
method I add the following code:

right before it starts enumerating through the keys.

This has got to be wrong! What is the *right* way to do this?

This is how I initiate my service:

MyWebServiceProxyServiceLocator serviceLocator = new
MyWebServiceProxy myWebService = serviceLocator.getMyService001();

And doing it this way there seems to be no method in those objects to accept
Sent from the Axis - Dev mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message