axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "EL ALAMI" <el-al...@intalio.com>
Subject [axis2]Accessing the AxisServlet or the AxisConfiguration from a web service
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2007 02:08:51 GMT
Hi everybody,

I need to write a webservice that returns the list of the services deployed
on the same axis2.

To do that, I need to access the AxisConfiguration somehow.

One way to do it, would be by having AxisServlet in which the webService is
deployed.

If this is possible, the code will be;

AxisServlet servlet=//This is what I am looking for, a way to have this
instance

AxisConfiguration config=servlet.configContext;

Map ListOfServices=config.getServices();

Since the webService is executed in the context of the AxisServlet, then it
should be possible that he access the

Does any body know how to do that?

If you have any other way to get the services list or the AxisConfiguration
instance, I would be thankful..

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks