axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Srinath Perera" <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting axis2 transport out from the kernel
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 12:06:26 GMT
Can't we do this?

Write a new http transport (Http transport edited for new Http core,
impl class name should be different), and change the axis2.xml to
provide new Http implementation as implementation for http transport,
and ship synapse with new axis2.xml (make changing the class name for
new http transport and removing old http jar from dependencies for
synapse you should be able to get away from class loading problems)

May be you already considered this and I am missing something
Thanks
Srinath

--
Srinath Perera:

Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on
simplicity -- Plato